Maps for Menlo-Atherton High School
The high school is located on the border of Atherton and Menlo Park, on the Peninsula, just north of Palo Alto. Note that you cannot use the official address of the school with your GPS since there is no access from Middlefield Road. If you are using GPS, enter the address 220 Ringwood Avenue, Menlo Park 94025 and the parking lot entrance is across the street from this house. Look for signs or balloons to reach the Dance Studio.
Here's a link to a large-scale overview map showing how to get there from the
101 freeway or El Camino Real.
Here is a detailed map of campus. We will be in the new Dance Studio marked in red. You can park in any of the parking lots marked in black. Do NOT park on the street since you will get a ticket.
Here's a link to places to eat in the area
There are dozens of nearby places to eat lunch. You can drive to downtown Menlo Park and walk up and down Santa Cruz Avenue to check them out, or use this list and map.
8. McDonald's, 1100 El Camino Real, northeast corner of Santa Cruz Avenue
Quick lunch, but slower than fast food
1. Jason's Cafe. hamburgers, chicken, ribs, breakfast all day. 1246 El Camino Real, just north of Oak Grove. Closes between 2:30 and 5:00 PM
4. Jan's Deli closes at 3:00 PM, 1004 Alma St. between Ravenswood and Oak Grove. Sandwiches made to order
5. Round Table Pizza, 1225 El Camino, between Oak Grove and Valparaiso
6. Phil's Kitchen, Chinese fast food, 625 Oak Grove Avenue, 1/2 block west of El Camino
19. Chef Kwan to go. Takeout Chinese with very limited seating. Phone order in advance to save time. 630 Menlo Avenue, one block from El Camino.
10. Menlo Cafe, sandwiches, salads, pastries, coffee. 600 Santa Cruz Avenue, 1 block west of El Camino. Parking lot in rear.
21. Rubio's Coastal Grill. Mexican. Order at the counter, so it's fast. In shopping center with Safeway, 515 El Camino Real at Middle.
Restaurant (too slow for hour lunch break)
11. Stacks. Breakfast all day, salads, sandwiches and burgers. closes at 2:30 PM, 600 El Camino, northwest corner of Santa Cruz Avenue
12. Applewood Pizza and sandwiches, 1001 El Camino at Menlo/Ravenswood, diagonally opposite Cornerstone
7. Sultana Upscale Greek and Turkish, 1149 El Camino, just north of Santa Cruz Avenue. Closed from 3 - 5 PM. Nice outdoor patio.
22. Fey Chinese. Real Chinese food, not just chow mein. 1368 El Camino Real, between Oak Grove and Valparaiso
23. Yum Cha Palace. Dim sum (order from menu) and regular Chinese entrees. Lunch special. 1039 El Camino Real, between Ravenswood and Menlo Avenue.